Opportunities of AI technologies in B2B e-commerce
B2B Frontrunners Webinar
In cooperation with Intershop, we are giving a specialist presentation in the B2B Frontrunners Community on how AI technologies can drive success in e-commerce. Register for our webinar.
Organizer: Intershop Communications AG
January 30, 2024, 15:00 - 16:30
How generative AI unlocks sales potential through optimised product recommendations
Online retailers have various options for optimizing their existing store to increase revenue. In addition to improving the user experience, personalization, process optimization and SEO, diversification through cross-selling and up-selling offers potential. But in B2B eCommerce the challenge for retailers is to provide the necessary data for the recommendation engine. Product data from suppliers and manufacturers often does not contain the relevant information. This is where generative AI can bridge the gap.
In the webinar, we will present a use case using the VBH Scanner App, where contextual product recommendations are provided by integrating the generative AI ChatGPT into the search strategies of SPARQUE.AI.
With the support of VBH's CIO Oliver Maisch and SPARQUE.AI co-founder Chi Shing Chang, we will provide insights into how this tool is an enabler to deliver optimized product suggestions and can increase your revenues by intelligently linking systems.
Join our webinar to explore how AI not only supports but also propels business innovation and growth in B2B e-commerce.Register now to secure your spot.
- Understand the role of ChatGPT and similar technologies and develop a strategic vision for AI adoption.
- Contextual AI content to improve in-store product recommendations
- ChatGPT as a driver for missing cross-selling information
- Optimized search results by combining standard search strategies with AI recommendation
- Increased conversion rate through high quality product suggestions
Who should attend?
This session is targeted to the needs of e-commerce, sales- & marketing managers and executives, digital professionals, owners of B2B and high-performance B2C companies, and customer experience managers, data analysts, and web developers.
- Oliver Maisch – CIO - VBH Holding GmbH
- Benjamin Rost – Board of Directors - Experts in Motion AG
- Ulf Seelig - Principal Consultant Digital Business & eCommerce - Experts in Motion AG
- Chi Shing Chang - Managing Director - SPARQUE
- Nils Breitman - Principal Enterprise Architect – Intershop
Information about the companies:
VBH is a prominent international wholesaler specializing in window and door fittings. With an impressive annual turnover of approximately 550 million EUR, the company marks its strong presence in the global market. They are operating several localized shops based on the Intershop Commerce Platform.
SPARQUE is an advanced AI-based platform that helps online retailers optimize customer interaction through personalized product recommendations and search results to improve customer experience and increase sales.
With the Commerce Cloud, Intershop offers a highly flexible and scalable e-commerce platform. The platform's architecture enables customized adaptations and integrations into existing company systems.
- Generative KI,
- AI in B2B-E-Commerce,
- B2B Frontrunners,
- KI Webinar,